IBM Lotus Domino provide world-class collaboration capabilities that can be deployed as a core e-mail and enterprise scheduling infrastructure, as a business application platform.
Lotus Domino software and its various client software access options deliver a reliable, security-rich messaging and collaboration environment that helps companies enhance the productivity of their people, streamline business processes, and improve overall business responsiveness.
- Extends messaging with built-in collaboration tools
- Offers flexibility and choice in hardware platform, operating system, directory and client access
- Provides industry leading security features to help safeguard business-critical information
- Helps maintain a low cost of ownership for messaging and collaboration infrastructure by optimizing the use of supporting resources such as CPU, network bandwidth, disk storage, servers, and floor space.
- Maximizes server availability with advanced clustering, transaction logging, server fault recovery, and automated diagnostic tools
- Easy to administrate, requiring a minimal number of support staff to deploy, manage, and upgrade
- Supports Web services and open standards and offers tools for integration with existing applications
- Can contribute to rapid return on investment (ROI) with Lotus Domino software-powered solutions for your business processes, such as Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain, and Project Tracking
- Security-rich architecture helps protect your vital business data.